Our practice offers several different kind of clear orthodontic aligners, including Invisalign and Simpli5.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
What Are Clear Aligners?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made trays
- Uses no metal wires or brackets
- Custom-made for comfort
How do Aligners Work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually each week
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30
Advantages of Aligners
- Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing
- With Aligners, you can still eat and drink what you want
- Using aligners, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth
- There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions